What information do we collect: we collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may also visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for:
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, announcements, company news and product-related information
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Information Collection and Use
Bernie Robbins Jewelers, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We do not intend to sell or rent your personally identifiable information to other companies or people, except as set forth herein. Bernie Robbins Jewelers, Inc. will share personally identifiable information about you with third parties under the following circumstances:
- when we need to share the information to provide a product or service you have requested;
- when we need to share the information with companies who work on behalf of Bernie Robbins Jewelers, Inc. to provide a product or service to you;
- when we respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process;
- when we find that your action on our web site violates our Terms and Conditions of Use, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
As your privacy is extremely important to us, we exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. As soon as we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties:
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ourselves or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
By Phone or Mail
Bernie Robbins Jewelers
507 New Road
Somers Point, NJ 08244